Wednesday 15 January 2014

Digipak

Front  Cover

The aim behind designing my digipak front cover was so it was similar to identical to my magazine advertisement to create a sense of identity that people will remember. I used the same tool on Photoshop 'Lens Flare' and I also used the 'sprayed strokes' effect under the tab of 'brush strokes'. However, with my digipak I made the font of the artist name and album title the same font to create an even look. I used white font to contrast against the background which I chose to be warm dark colours to create a psychedelic, mystic look to it at the same time as it being natural to reflect the genre of the music.


Inside Left


Inside Right


 Back Cover



1 comment:

  1. You have shown competence when cropping your image.

    - For a digipak, you need to plan for all of the sides, not just the front cover.

    ReplyDelete