Tuesday 12 November 2013

Location Shots

These are some pictures I took today at our desired location with one of our actors (Chelsey). Unfortunately I chose to take these images at around 4:15pm which meant that the lighting wasn't how I would of liked it to be, especially since it was slightly cloudy: Alysia and I are hoping for a day of filming when it's birght sunlight, so the trees and the leaves are shown up looking warm and appealing to reflect the mood we're intending, instead of it looking dull and dismal. 
Also, my camera doesn't capture pictures very well in low light, especially in enclosed areas such as this forrest. That is something else we'll have to consider when planning a time and place for shooting the music video. Another issue Chelsey and I faced when getting to our location was the fact that it was very muddy and slippery on the paths, which made it take longer to take the pictures without shaking or moving, to avoid this we'll have to consider the costumes, sensible shoes or boots for example.
Other than this, I think that the setting itself with the leaves and the trees are definitely where we'd like to film, we'll just have to think about back up plans if the weather doesn't turn out how we'd like.








No comments:

Post a Comment