Wednesday 30 October 2013

Research on other A2 Music Videos

I've been doing some research into other A2 music videos for inspiration for our own, the video that struck to me most is this one The reason for this is because they have used the kind of style and shots that Alysia and I would like to use for our own music video. Their song is also about love and you can see throughout the video the couple are in love with each other through the different types of shots and the setting. Their setting is also around autumn/winter time and focuses on the natural features, to do this they have also used natural lighting. However, what I would do with my own music video though is change the length of the shots; particularly at the beginning of the music video the shots lasted way too long and it looked like they did it just to fill up time.

No comments:

Post a Comment